- Name The Crab Contest The Chesapeake Bay Trust needs your votes to name that famous blue crab that can be seen on their Treasure the Chesapeake license plates. Over 1,000 names were submitted, now it's down to 3.
- Wentworth By The Sea: Haunts And History I found a lovely, historic resort called Wentworth by the Sea. It is one of New Hampshire's surviving Gilded Age grand hotels, and the last located on the coast. What makes this place so special? Is it haunted? Read the story and see the photo...
- 6:20 Mystery Guest Wrong guesses for Mystery Guest
- New Light Show In Downtown Baltimore Baltimore's skyline all lit up, what's new?
- What Is Strawberry Banke Another gem I experienced while vacationing in Portsmouth NH, Strawberry Banke. It opened for vistors in 1965. So why do people visit Strawberry Banke? Also see my photo gallery here... In 1623, English explorers chose this cove as a place to...
- House Of Cards Filming At A Baltimore Business Today Kevin Spacey's series, "House Of Cards" is filming today. Where can you get a glimpse?
- Maine Bait Bags I bought this lovely treasure made in Maine. My purse is called a Maine Bait Bag. What are they made from?
- Hollywood History Found At This Maine Prison On my vacation, I discovered this fascinating piece of history, The Portsmouth Naval Prison in Kittery Maine. Known as the "Alcatraz of the East", this historic institution, perched on a rocky cliff in Maine. In 1908, the first Naval prisoners...
- Little Guy Wants Cards And Letters Terminally ill child would love to have a card from you.
- Most Photographed Lighthouses In Maine And NH (Photo credits: Diane Lyn Travel Gal) The lighthouses of the Northeast are stunning, historic and lifesaving. Here's a photo gallery of the most popular in Maine and NH.
- Get It And Win It Friday 7-18 Q: Over 9 million people pay extra for this vehicle accessory, what is it? A: Vanity Plate
- Check Out These Weekend Events In Baltimore Here are a few ideas for you for this weekend.