- Would You Pay A Company To Do Your Chores? Do you have time for your daily chores after work? Principal Lifestyle Management is like a concierge service handling your personal jobs like paying bills and making restaurant reservations. How much does it cost?
- Things To Never Say To A Woman Here's what you should never say to a woman....ever.
- Old York Maine Gaol: Haunted Jail This National Historic Landmark in York, Maine, is one of the oldest Colonial buildings still standing in its original location. The Old Gaol was the first jailhouse in America as the King's prison for Province. It has a haunted history. Read the...
- 6:20 Mystery Guest Wrong guesses for Mystery Guest
- Name The Crab Contest The Chesapeake Bay Trust needs your votes to name that famous blue crab that can be seen on their Treasure the Chesapeake license plates. Over 1,000 names were submitted, now it's down to 3.
- Wentworth By The Sea: Haunts And History I found a lovely, historic resort called Wentworth by the Sea. It is one of New Hampshire's surviving Gilded Age grand hotels, and the last located on the coast. What makes this place so special? Is it haunted? Read the story and see the photo...
- New Light Show In Downtown Baltimore Baltimore's skyline all lit up, what's new?
- What Is Strawberry Banke Another gem I experienced while vacationing in Portsmouth NH, Strawberry Banke. It opened for vistors in 1965. So why do people visit Strawberry Banke? Also see my photo gallery here... In 1623, English explorers chose this cove as a place to...
- House Of Cards Filming At A Baltimore Business Today Kevin Spacey's series, "House Of Cards" is filming today. Where can you get a glimpse?
- Maine Bait Bags I bought this lovely treasure made in Maine. My purse is called a Maine Bait Bag. What are they made from?
- Hollywood History Found At This Maine Prison On my vacation, I discovered this fascinating piece of history, The Portsmouth Naval Prison in Kittery Maine. Known as the "Alcatraz of the East", this historic institution, perched on a rocky cliff in Maine. In 1908, the first Naval prisoners...
- Little Guy Wants Cards And Letters Terminally ill child would love to have a card from you.