- Steve Perry Returns To...
- Jennifer Lopez Reveals...
- Stevie Nicks Teams Up...
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops...
- Sign Up!
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple Prince is still one of the most interesting pop stars in the world. And here's proof.
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece The exhibit kicks off today in New York and in Paris on March 7, with end dates for each location on April 11.
- Watch This 'Uptown Funk' Parody, Now with 100 Percent More Dancing Old People The suit game is on point.
- Ariana Grande, Cashmere Cat Debut New Untitled Track on Tour: Watch It would be the duo's newest collab following "Be My Baby."
- Madonna Blames Her Cape for BRITs Fall, But She's Fine Presumably the singer will stick to wearing Givenchy for future performances.
- Paul McCartney Is the Mystery Headliner of Firefly Festival The announcement follows persistent rumors McCartney would be the headliner.
- Will Smith Performs 'Summertime,' Takes Awkward Question From Jazzy Jeff on 'Kimmel' Will Smith got jiggy wit David Letterman, took it back to Bel-Air with Ellen and now he's heating things up with Jimmy Kimmel.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to Be Removed from Medically Induced Coma Bobbi Kristina Brown is the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, and has been in critical medical condition since a January 31 incident.
- The Joshua Tree Made Famous by U2 Has Been Vandalized The very Joshua tree made famous by U2 with the band's album of the same name has been damaged, presumably by an overzealous fan.
- Win Tickets Today To See Idina Menzel Live! Listen to win tickets to see Idina Menzel live at the Hippodrome on July 8, 2015.
- Watch Madonna Fall Down a Flight of Stairs at the BRITs Again & Again While Twitter went up in flames over Kanye West's epic debut of "All Day" about an hour ago, now social media is in an uproar over a different type of incident at the BRIT Awards today.
- There's a Starbucks Drink Named for Ariana Grande & It Wants to Kill You But really. Lots of sugar.