Best Of Baltimore
Best of Baltimore
- See The Real Capt Jack Sparrow At Disney I talked about this on my Fresh Buzz report today, now see the video of how Johnny Depp surprised Disneyland guests during the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Check out the pic on the blog, is that the REAL Jack Sparrow with me or not?
- Wearing The Same Pajamas Every Night Is Not Healthy I am guilty of this! My PJS are like broken in jeans you wear all the time. According to Little Things, we should wear fresh jammies. Here are a couple of gross reasons why...
- People In Baltimore Named The Least Attractive In a new Travel and Leisure survey of America's favorite places, readers scored cities on a few different categories, including how "hot or not" the locals are.
- Hershey Gardens With The New Butterfly House During my birthday weekend, my hubby and I toured the Hershey Gardens, tulips were blooming! And the new butterfly arboretum was so cool! Check out my pic gallery here..
- The Way Kids Do Easter... According to the National Confectioners Association, more than half of children get up before dawn to check out their Easter baskets.
- Maryland Retro Easter: Log Cabin Candy When I was a kid, the "Easter Bunny" would shop at this chocolatier in Fallston. Still there after 54 years, what is the history of Log Cabin Candies? Check out the pics below...
- Easter Peeps On Pizza: 'Peepza' Is The New Craze Replace your pineapple on your pizza, for Peeps!
- Baltimore Ranks No. 1 With Garden Gnomes, Orioles Responsible Baltimore's interest in garden gnomes is the highest more than any other city in the U.S.
- Ben & Jerry's Free Ice Cream Cone Day Ben & Jerry's wants to giveaway more than 1 million scoops of free ice cream today!
- Hollywood In Annapolis Tonight Film Icon, Rob Reiner will be in Annapolis tonight to kick off the 5th Annual Annapolis Film Festival!
- First Day Of Spring Freebies Free Ice Cream Cone and Italian Ice today. So where?
- Vaccaro's Offering 61 Cent Cannolis For Their 61st Anniversary The Little Italy shop at 222 Albemarle St. will offer its regular large cannoli for 61 cents, with a limit of two per customer. Regular cannolis are usually $4.95 a piece.