Are you an office jerk? Let’s hope not. But you might know of one!
Here are five kinds of office jerks:
1) The Narcissus – brags about themselves takes all the credit even for things they didn’t do blame others if they do something wrong
2) The Venus Flytrap – hot-tempered kind easily gets upset if things don’t go as planned very persistent and aggressive.
3) The Swindler – always tries to get away with something seen as likeable and trustworthy.
4) The Distracted – often procrastinates or dozes off during meetings.
5) The Bean Counter – a perfectionist and expects you to be very detail-oriented, by the book, and bossy.
Any of these types sound like someone you know?