1. Start Miguel Gonzales two games in a row.
2. Take the gum away from Adam Jones…though I don’t think that’s why he couldn’t make a play on the ball. The real reason is #3.
3. Make Adam Jones play deeper.
4. Keep up their attitude. These guys have a great perspective on things and a great attitude. Matt Weiters said ‘we knew we had to win two games in New York…now we know which two games.’
5. Wake up the bats. Of course, you all knew that one already. Remember the movie ‘Major League?’ Every player on the O’s needs to get a ‘Jobu’ doll.
6. BUCKle Up! This is it.