Many people are sad to see summer winding down, but there are at least 10 good things about summer being over!
1. The kids are back in school freeing up much needed time for parents to go shopping for their own new fall wardrobe!
2. No more humidity!
3. Cooler temps and earlier sunsets are perfect for Fall Bonfires!
4. No more bugs!
5. Less mowing!
6. All the pressure to do EVERYTHING before summer ends is gone. We’re outta time.
7. Footwear can expand beyond “flip-flops”
8. Pack up the white shorts! Now we can add beautiful fall colors to our wardrobe
9. No more swimsuits, tan-envy or diet pressure! Bring on the baggy sweaters, pale skin & pumpkin pie!
10. No more “I should go outside” guilt. Now you can sit back and enjoy Fall TV happily.