Visit Maryland: Cultural And Agricultural Heritage
Maryland is a land of enjoyment this weekend with events that celebrate our cultural and agricultural heritage.
- Celebrate Artscape’s 30th year as Baltimore hosts the largest free art festival in the country.
- Check out the farm fun in Cumberland and Easton as county fair season kicks off in both Talbot and Allegany counties.
- In Southern Maryland, transform an asphalt path into a giant coloring book at the Annmarie Garden Sculpture Park “Paint the Path” in Salomons.
- History comes to life at the Civil War Encampment at Union Mills Homestead in Westminster.
- Some say that there’s an art to catching the big one. See if it’s true by heading to the 24th Annual Ocean City Tuna Tournament.
and so much more!!!
Visit visitmaryland.org, follow TravelMD on twitter at or call 866 MD Welcome to learn more and to Discover Your Maryland of Excitement.