Maryland is a land of discovery and it’s time to discover the treasures that abound throughout Maryland.
- There’s a Pirate Invasion in Havre de Grace – so, you know there’s treasure.
- Treasure the sights and sounds at the spot where Maryland was founded, St. Clement’s Island, at the Potomac Jazz and Seafood Festival.
- Be delighted in the beauty of Deep Creek Lake as it becomes an open-air gallery with Art in the Park.
- Watch art in the making with Ellicott City’s – Paint It: A Plein Air Paint Out.
- And, One lucky person will treasure the prize won for creating that delicious seafood delight at the Taste of Cambridge Crab Cook-Off.
and so much more!!!
Visit visitmaryland.org, follow TravelMD on twitter at or call 866 MD Welcome to learn more and to Discover Your Maryland of Excitement.