On this upcoming Memorial Day, rather than simply celebrating the beginning of summer, honor those who have laid down their lives for you and me—the beneficiaries of the liberties that were granted to us. Here are some ways to honor those who served or are currently serving our country…
- FLY the American flag half-staff until noon.
- TAKE a young person to visit a memorial that teaches them the importance of freedom and those who have fought for it.
- REMEMBER to aid the widows and orphans of those who have lost a loved one.
- PRAY for those currently fighting for the United States of America.
- THANK someone in the military or the family of someone who has served in the military. You can give a card or flowers on Memorial Day.